Re-evaluating The Perfect Me
Right before I graduated college, I created a list of things I wanted to be. Back then, I thought the perfect me would "have a cool apartment" and "own a vespa" . Since then, I got and left my "dream job" moved out of my cool apartment and bought a house, and have a busted up moped that will hopefully be running this summer.
In the last 2 years I've learned a lot more about myself. A lot of the things I wanted back then seem silly now, and have very little to do with who I actually am. To celebrate turning over a newer, happier leaf, I would like to make a new list of goals for the perfect Kait.
1. Start every day with a grounding meditation
2. Use my productivity schedule to get my best work done during the day
3. Make an effort to create friendships with people
4. Decrease my possessions by half
5. Let go of regret and past mistakes that hold me back
6. Plan my meals and eat healthy
7. Take my vitamins
8. Resist distractions - especially social media
9. Be creative when inspiration strikes. Never stop creating
10. Spend lots of time outside
11. Read before bed
I'm sure this list will be ever changing, but this is where I want to be right now :)
What are your goals for the perfect you?